- Multi-Login supported (as requested)
- Experimental: RealSync (Sync of a device folder with a dropbox folder). This is for Testing ONLY and should only be used with backuped files!
- Upload issues introduced by a slight Dropbox API change
- Non-Fullscreen support (as requested)
- Camera Bug "No Camera Hardware" fixed
- Final Version
- new Resolution support: 480x320, 320x480 (HTC HD Mini :-))
- We are excited to introduce Commandline-Support for uploading & downloading files to/from dropbox using Commandline-Arguments!
Example for downloading a file:
"CloudFiles.exe" -pw:password -d "public/Testfile.txt" "\My Documents"
=> Downloads the file "Testfile.txt" to "\My Documents"
Same for uploading:
"CloudFiles.exe" -pw:password -u "\My Documents\TestFile.txt" "public"
=> Uploads TestFile.txt to your public folder
Optionally, you can use '-s' to suppress the final "Download/Upload complete"-message, and '-o' to overwrite existing files without warning
- Samsung OMNIA: Picture upload now possible
- Some few, small fixes
- Retry for failed upload (tries to re-upload failed files)
- Beta working until May 20.
- Settings-Menu still visible for half a seconds after closing a settings form
- Small Checkbox-bug fixed
- Some few text fixes
- Fix for large uploads (out of memory)
- Fix for SIP-Icon not showing
- Fix for Auto-SIP
- Create a new Dropbox-Account on your device!
- Clear Thumbnail cache when exiting (option, default = disabled)
- QWVGA-Support (240x400, 400x240)
- You can now "browse" to change the picture save path.
- You can now change the "Back"-Button to a "Minimize"-Button
- Possibility to skip existing files while up- and downloading (=resume)
- public links to subfolders of the public folder were not correctly created
- lots of smaller fixes
First public Beta